Albert Dock, Liverpool
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too. We are recruiting a resilient Finance Administrator to join our friendly Finance team based in the Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool. The key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Finance Credit Control team.
What you'll be doing
As a Finance Administrator at Yodel you will maintain debt for client portfolio ensuring clients pay to agreed terms. You will work closely with the Commercial team over escalation of overdue debt and participate in any project work relating to the finance system. Within this role, you will be making and taking telephone calls from new and existing clients, internal departments and external organisations therefore you must be confident over the phone. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the day/day duties below:
- Forecast Weekly/Monthly cash receipts
- Reporting on aged debt on a weekly basis for Yodel exec team
- To provide statements to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- To provide invoices or use client portal to load invoices in on a weekly/monthly basis
- Send letters to clients with aged debt before potential legal action
- To assist the Billing team relating to any invoice issues
- General Housekeeping of Finance System
- Cover Cash allocation if required.
What you need to show us
The successful Finance Administrator will have excellent verbal/written communication skills with a working knowledge of either Icorp, Salesforce or CODA. The key skill to this role is having an inquisitive and proactive approach to problem solving with a strong attention to detail. You will have great time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced changing environment. In addition, you will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- General administration experience within a high-volume operation
- Excellent interpersonal influencing skills
- Diligent and eager to progress within a finance function
- Credit Control/Finance experience within a Commercial organisation.
Why work with us
This is a brilliant opportunity for a self-motivated and diligent individual that is looking to forge a career within a busy Finance team based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will receive the following great benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Business casual dress code
- Free personal & professional development courses
- Generous pension scheme - minimum 8% contributed
- 3x Life Assurance with pension
- Discounted city centre parking in Liverpool city centre
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virgin Media discounts
- Up to 25% off the various food & drink outlets in the Albert Dock.
Please note the closing date for this role will be Friday 31st July 2020. Please ensure your application has been submitted by this date.