Client Support Coordinator
Client Support Coordinator
Location: Warrington Service Centre (WA3)
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels, we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career too. Yodel are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Client Support Coordinator within our Commercial function. This a brilliant opportunity for a driven and organised individual that has experience working in a high volume co-ordination role and will be based out of the Warrington service centre.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Client Operations, your main responsibility will be to provide an efficient, confidential and professional co-ordination and support service to the Commercial Team. You will be providing support across all client documentation processes and procedures and will be responsible for the below duties:
- Maintain accurate Client information.
- Manage requirements through the Salesforce, Mars & Sabre, iCorp, Swisspost, CODA and other support systems. (training will be provided)
- Generation and distribution of trading contracts for clients.
- Ensuring that all client information held on file complies with audit requirements.
- Support the integration of new clients into the network.
- Co-ordinate and support the relevant paperwork for all Import Channels.
- Co-ordination, verification and distribution of all required auditable documents through the relevant sign off process for new business and existing client rate reviews.
- Co-ordination of legally binding contracts for bespoke Clients.
- Production and distribution of daily reports (confirmed by line manager).
- Ownership of the development of new processes and procedures required to support changes in reporting, data handling or other COG team activities.
- Take inbound telephone enquiries from internal departments.
- To demonstrate Yodel values and associated behaviours at all times.
- To provide a pro-active contribution to Team Meeting /Appraisal and 1-2-1 discussions.
What you need to show us
The ideal candidate will have the equivalent experience working in a fast paced, high demanding back office function, with a desire to achieve and deliver results. You would need strong customer service experience and the ability to meet tight deadlines with strict adherence to process. In addition to this, you will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working with clients and colleagues with varying and sometimes opposing needs and managing these effectively, whilst always aiming for an effective solution.
- Strong organisational skills including ability to effectively manage your own workload.
- Comfortable to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and / or confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to remain professional and calm under pressure in an ever-changing operational environment.
- Able to travel between offices (Liverpool/Warrington)
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual that has high volume coordination experience and is looking for an organisation to organically develop within. The successful candidate will receive the following great benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Business casual dress code
- Free personal & professional development courses
- Generous pension scheme - minimum 8% contributed
- 3x Life Assurance with pension
- Up to 25% discount on Very.co.uk
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Discounted hotel stays, gym memberships and Virgin Media discounts
- Up to 25% off the various food & drink outlets in the Albert Dock.